- Professional and efficient handling of dry bulk: Conveyor systems from railway wagons into the warehouses and from the warehouse with loading conveyor systems into the vesselís hold.
- Multipurpose 40 ton cranes on rails.
- Quality handling of general cargo:
- All types of containers, break bulk and neobulk, sawn timber, project cargoes.
- Efficient handling of liquid bulk
- Warehouses and terminals: A total of 70,000 m2 of covered warehouse space
- An excellent location for serving the major part of Finnish export and import transports.
- An All Weather Terminal (AWT) offering unique conditions for general cargo operations.
- A safe draft of 13 m to the Deep Port that allows Panamax class vessels of up to 80,000 DWT to enter the port.
- Good and constantly improving railway and road connections to other parts of Finland as well as into Russia.
- Continuous development and investments in modern cargo handling equipment and the infra structure of the Port.
- Customer oriented approach.
- Instant availability of required services.
- Competitive pricing policy.
- Customer induced and flexible development of the port
- Latest technical handling solutions.